100% owned by the Government of Dubai, Silicon Oasis is the ideal location for foreign companies looking to expand their operations in the Middle East. Dubai is a vibrant city that is highly recognizable on the world stage. Its central location in the Middle East makes it suitable for operators wanting to tap not only the available local markets, but also developing markets in Central Europe, South East Asia, and Africa.
Positioned as the ideal location for technology based companies, you will be in esteemed company when choosing to settle your business in the Dubai Silicon Oasis. Technology leaders like CPU manufacturer AMD, Western Digital, Fujitsu, and SAP, are just some examples of the companies already operating out of the Free Zone.
Silicon Oasis also has a growing film industry, with plans in place to further develop the Oasis as an all-in-one area for production. The support of local technology companies means that editing, and post processing can be achieved, to the highest standards.
Key Benefits of Operating in Dubai Silicon Oasis
To take advantage of everything that the Free Zone has to offer, while ensuring that you are in full compliance with local laws, you will need support from a local business consultancy. Horwath Mak are experts in Dubai business setup, and we can assist you to complete all of your pre-business planning. Even if you have no experience of operating in the Middle East, our talented consultants will make the process simple and stress free, allowing you to focus on more important things in your business.
- With excellent highway access, the Silicon Oasis is just 20 minutes from Dubai CBD, Jebel Ali Port, Port Rashid, and the Dubai International Airport.
- The Free Zone is supported by an excellent road, water, and electrical network.
- Tax exempt status, with 100% foreign ownership.
- Capital repatriation for foreign companies.
- Excellent office facilities available.
- Existing schools and accommodation are suitable for working professionals with growing families.
- Excellent opportunities to network with local businesses and investors.
The Dubai Free Zones represent the perfect places to do business in the UAE. Take advantage of the world class Silicon Oasis by filling out the form below, and we’ll be in touch to start the process.